Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The beginnings of my dream A/V Setup.

(post will be updated as I add components)

Desires:
The receiver/AMP/Video throughput: Pioneer Elite VSX-94TXH
Speakers for 7.1 HD Surround: Klipsch - Energy Speakers
DDR Game for Wii + Extra mat for exercise and being social.
Mario Kart for Wii (3 xtra wheels included for head-to-head competitions)


Already Haves:
This wonderful Sony BluRay player purchased as a Christmas gift from my lovely bride-to-be.
A Wii and a couple games.
A pretty sweet Olevia 42" HD TV.


Goal: A setup similar to this one.

5 comments:

  1. Jumped to your blog from Addie's link on Facebook. Just an idea....but you could add your favorite techno store or site as a Wedding Registry idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, that's a great idea! We were considering doing something very much like that... because Rob has some very specific taste, and I buy whatever is on sale at Target. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote no on all requested equipment, because we may never see Rob again. and I like seeing Rob around.
    Unless Rob were to host the Wii olympics, then GAME ON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DDR / Guitar Hero / Mario Kart ~Wii Olympics~ We could totally host some sweet-as competitions with those. I actually have Guitar Hero - Aerosmith which is a complete blast, DDR would rock and Mario Kart would just be straight up dangerous with some of the competitive-ness we have around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no worries. Cause you know,I may have never played those games before but I have what I like to call "beginners luck". And its better to be lucky than good...

    ReplyDelete