Sunday, January 17, 2010

For those of you who follow...

my wife you're already getting all the information you need about the house, so nothing on that here. *waves hand dramatically across your field of vision* This is not the blog you're looking for.

Other than that, though, I'm pricing out a bunch of stuff for a business friend of mine who's commissioned me to sell some of his older gear. There are some pretty sweet things in this pile 'o junk! Including a MacPro Quad that I'd love to get my hands on. Also a pro teleprompter and a very nice mic+shock mount. Oh, and a decent pair of Sennheiser headphones. Now if only I had 3k lieing around, right?

Our next goal is going to be paying off all our debts. We're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in that regard.. its nice! Now if only I don't wreck any more 4wheelers, we'll be golden in just a few months!

I'm enjoying working at Vanns, and looking forward to heading out to Seattle for Apple Certification courses & tests! Can't wait to see where that's gonna take me.

ciao for now,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment