Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Painting machines

... that's what Addie and I are! We've been painting like crazy, packing like crazy and just generally GOING crazy. Its been partly fun. All in the name of trying to get our condo ready for sale.

I got to walk through Matt's house in Oak Springs on Sunday. Awesome... absolutely awesome. I think Addie and I can really see ourselves in a home like that. Schuyler Built did a fantastic job of just making it a clean, polished, FINISHED home. The layout is fantastic, and I hope someone buys it soon! We'd like to be out a little bit more in the country, but sure as hell want that floor-plan! (with a few minor techno-geek adjustments)

Work at Vann's has kept me busy, as well as trying to sell some things for a business that no longer has need of said items. (No, not going out of business, just transitioning and not needing quite as many computers and odds/ends.)

Alright, that's enough outta me... I need to head back and help Addie finish up on the last (?) coat of paint in the bedroom! She's got NPR playing on her Touch and I can hear her giggling to whatever she's listening to.

~rob

1 comment:

  1. Rob, we are thinking about building here in the future (who knows how near!) but we are planning to chat with you about appliances! If only we could all win the lottery!

    ReplyDelete