Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our Theater system...

This is me scrimping and saving and doing video and "stuff" for extra cash!

Marantz 7005 Receiver
Definitive Technology ProCinema 2000 Center Channel
Definitive Technology BP 8040ST Front L&R Floor Standing
Definitive Technology SR 8040BP Rear L&R Surrounds
APC H15 Power Center ... seriously, if you don't have a powercenter, get one... "power strips" are NOT A/V friendly.

AudioQuest wiring connecting everything (components & speakers) + Banana Plug Terminals to make it all easy to hook up.

Mind you, I'm waiting on the Def Tech speakers... they've not yet been released. The receiver I pre-ordered and got one of the first sent out... its been a blast to setup and play with. I can't wait until the remote control app for my iPhone is operational! (sometime around end of Sept with firmware upgrade to receiver)

... I love you Addie. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, not as much as you like your new mistress. How do you pronounce "Marantz?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pronounce it "Audiophile" .... or nerd.

    ReplyDelete