Friday, October 15, 2010

We are now into retail holiday season.

Which means that I am about to enter the cave from which I shall not return. Until after Christmas. Or New Years... or the second week of January. Whichever is furthest away.

I have one period of "fun" time coming up next weekend. I get to hang out with Scott, my father-in-law over in Cohagen (sp?) shooting at edible animals. Hopefully none of them have saddles. Then its 'hit the ground at a sprint' time as we move into November/December and retail loveliness.
I'll be working my first Sunday of many this weekend. If you're in or around Bozeman and want to hang out at Vann's... Right. Well, _I_ will be there.

So I now have my complete A/V system, and I like it. I'm one of those types that just thrives with music playing in the background at all times. Pandora Radio is my friend. BFF. I'd like to hook up a USB drive to it that would store our music so that we could just run it as a music-NAS. (If you're not sure what that means, either ask me... or nod your head and say "Oh, that sounds cool!" and we'll move on.)

I also just finished upgrading my iPhone 3G to 4.0 and only had a minor panic attack whilst doing so. AT&T should be arriving to Montana soon? Before I die? In time for me to buy the iPhone 4? .... "I don't care, I want an iPhone 4" - computerized voice

Oh, we have someone coming to check out the condo tomorrow! (cliff-hanger ending)

4 comments:

  1. /nodding
    "Oh, that sounds cool!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do read whenever you decide to post. I usually just don't understand the words... hence the lack of comments. I know what pandora is, and the iphone, we're making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Does that mean you have facetime? If so, let your wife borrow your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, no. I didn't upgrade to an iPhone 4... just upgraded my iphone 3G to iOS 4.0

    ReplyDelete