Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Its alive!

The truck, that is. Turns out it was just a spark-plug flooding issue. Which, unfortunately, now makes me wish I'd just taken all the spark plugs out and cleaned them, instead of just the one that I checked for spark. :( I might have actually been able to FIX something vehicle related. I felt pretty good about checking the fuel pressure, spark, fuses and what-not.. but i missed the seemingly elementary clean-the-plugs step.

I am now packing up the hard drives and monitor and DVDs and all my junk that's associated with being a "portable editing studio" and getting ready to put it in a place that I can easily grab it once we pick up my truck. JR's packing for Asia and we're ... uhm... yelling freestyle rap lyrics back and forth to each other. Its entertaining. Neither of us are sure what's exactly wrong with the other.

I can't wait to head to Bozeman and see Addie. It just feels weird to not be around her... and believe me, this is different for me... I've never felt almost "tied" to a place before. I couldn't wait to get outta TN, I liked Chicago, but was glad to leave after 4yrs, Spokane has been awesome for the last 5 or 6, but it's always seemed like a stopping point on the way to somewhere else... anyway, these are the thoughts that have been running through my head the last couple days. I'm still gonna work on convincing Addie we need to end up in New Zealand or something... ;-)

I've had a blast hanging out with Molly and JR at their place. They've been incredibly great hosts. Molly's cooking is off the charts, and JRs basement entertainment setup makes for some good movie watching.

enough for now. we're taking off to the Toyota dealership to get mah'truck!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! You need to come here to Manila! Holy crap! And I'm headed to KL this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, New Zealand is perfectly fine, James, Scott and I will see you there!

    ReplyDelete