Friday, February 27, 2009

On the path to greatness!!

Or at least recovery. (Always take the or, she said.) Things I have learned: 1) Some people aren't good at sympathy. 2) Man-colds are psychologically horrible. I'm so used to being able to function at a certain level that as soon as I come down with a cold and can't THINK / it hurts to move / i cough every other minute / i can't breathe because my sinuses are messed up and my chest feels like someone is standing on it... well, i fall apart. seriously. oh, and more importantly 3) i'm SO thankful I can't get pregnant. i couldn't handle being a woman.

3 comments:

  1. with posts like that who ISN'T sympathetic! ha ha ha Rigid gender roles always get me 'feeling'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm much more sympathetic in person... because his cough really IS that bad. Up to now though, I just thought he was being a big baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha I can just picture how that conversation went down.

    ReplyDelete