Monday, February 16, 2009

Today: Boze-Angeles to Spokompton.

All these Californian city names! Today i'm leaving Bozeman to head back to Spokane for some work. Start Tuesday, possibly busy until mid-March. This is good news, since it has me up in Spokane working on my house & 4-runner for a good solid month and a bit. My next trip down will probably be pre-wedding and ... permanent! whoah. I have quite a to-do list waiting for me in Spokane, so I'm eager to get to that and finish up as much as I can.

Today is Addie's birthday. You can say hello at www.softersideofcynical.com. I got the domain name for her as a birthday present. What can we say, we're nerds! :)

On a side note: Parenting is interesting. And that's actually a HUGE side-note, but seriously, I'm not sure how to expound upon that quite yet! :)

/rob

No comments:

Post a Comment