Monday, October 19, 2009

I am now

a "Product Advisor" for Vann's in Bozeman. Well, sort of. I start next Monday, this week I'll be finishing up deliveries until the store manager gets back into town from some meetings that he's at. Basically this means that if you're looking for TVs, Audio gear, Ranges, Dishwashers, Clothes Washers / Dryers, Wine Coolers, Speakers, GPSs... and the list goes on... wait til next week and come visit the Bozeman store! Look me up. Chances are I'll be posting any deals we have on here and on my twitter : rbedfordpro. Also, if you're looking for something particular let me know and I'll be more than happy to see what we've got and what I can do for ya!

And on a side note, my iPhone just got washed. From everything I've read and experienced with electronics, this is not a good way to clean the phone, so I may have just broken it permanently... which really really bites, as I've gotten quite attached to it.

Off to a Dave Ramsey course... ciao.

4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAY! Congrats, nicer hours+nicer wifey= happier life :) We might be needing appliances soon. Don't know how that all works in a different town but we'd love your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least I know when you'll be home at night. That is an excellent start. And while my phone still works, I am a skootch envious that your phone is so CLEAN. Also, I am sorry that I washed it.

    Really, cleaning isn't my hobby. No, it is not. NO, REALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife said she was glad that I don't let her wash my clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the very least, I could offer some expert, or so I hope, advice! And any deals I can possibly swing.

    ReplyDelete