Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trying out for...

a sales position at Vann's in Bozeman. If I get it, everyone that I know (and many I don't) need to buy all their appliances / tvs / audio-systems through me! m'kay?? Oh, and don't forget to get your cables and warranties, too. If I don't get the position, I'll stay delivery, but keep working on trying to get video work.. maybe I could get more training and thereby convince Vann's to pay me more money!

I'm actually working on a script right now for a "Delivery Expectations" type video for Vann's. I have the script completed, but it needs some editing in the audio side of things. (Go Go Gadget AwesomeWife!) I've presented it to my superiors and they're interested, but we're negotiating a price / compensation for it all to happen.

SG:1 rocks face.
Chipping up concrete in a warehouse isn't fun.
Almost done fixing the ceiling in the bathroom!
aaaaand i'm done.

2 comments:

  1. AwesomeWife has totally fallen off the face of the earth on this one. She's been too busy being Jane and sanding and sealing a bunch of privacy fence.

    Why do we have a privacy fence if we keep our windows open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its... pretty? and we can hang flowers on it? these things are beyond me, truly.

    ReplyDelete