Thursday, October 22, 2009

I still can't believe...

its not butter!

I officially start my new position on Monday. Things I'm liking already:

1) Vann's views its "customers" as clients. To me, this means that the process of selling/buying is much more involved, much more personal... much more better.
Than even butter!
We work more on a relationship than "Sell this item to that person and move on." As a relational guy, I'm looking forward to developing a client base. :)

2) Our products rock. Seriously! I've been installing them now for the last month and we sell good stuff. Good quality, good prices, good support. (And don't forget to pick up a warranty, its well worth it)

3) I'm going to get to learn a LOT of stuff!!!

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great! And, really, is ANYTHING better than butter?

    ReplyDelete